Being a good leader means adapting to disruptions and initiating changes that benefit the organization and its people in the long term. However, conjuring optimal transformations and actually applying them are two different beasts. One wrong move, or one change done too hastily, can lead to friction between you and your workers. How does a leader manage change without being on the receiving end of employee resistance?
In this episode, I explain how leaders can manage people as they apply changes to the organization. I describe how 2022 has been a year of change for CleverProfits. I outline the factors to consider when thinking about restructuring an organization. I discuss how to address any resistance or confusion during the transition period. I also share the importance of consensus and having resources when making changes.
“By nature, leaders may overlook resources or incentives or skills people have because they’re so focused on vision.” – Adam Rundle
This week on the Expensive Advice Podcast:
- The process of managing change in 2022 for CleverProfits
- Navigating changes effectively to get to the outcome we want
- What you need to execute the changes you want to see in your organization
- Addressing the confusion experienced by your team when instituting change
- Making sure you see every blindspot when making organizational changes
Turning Boring Money into FUN Money
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Expensive Advice. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more listeners, like you.