Bryce Keffler is a Senior Advisor at Dew Wealth Management, a financial advisors firm dedicated to helping millionaires think like billionaires. Recognized as the “Advisor to the Entrepreneur”, they help their clients get the most out of their wealth so they can focus on the things that are important to them. Bryce’s role as Senior Advisor involves helping their clients manage their A-team and collaborating to drive the best possible results. Before working at Dew Wealth Management, Bryce was a Financial Planner at Pinnacle Financial Advisors of Arizona. He holds an MBA from W.P. Carey School of Business – Arizona State University, a Bachelor’s in Finance and Entrepreneurship with Honors from the University of Arizona, and a CFP Certificate from Bryant University.
Bryce joins me today to share where his love for entrepreneurship began and how he helps entrepreneurs manage their wealth. He describes the processes involved in selling a business and how it can often be a complex process. He explains the importance of establishing a vision as an entrepreneur and understanding the step-by-step process behind every goal. Bryce also discusses the easiest way to live life and what we can expect from Dew Wealth in the coming months.
“It’s all about being a fiduciary, which is really just legally needing to put the client’s needs ahead of your own.” – Bryce Keffeler
This week on the Expensive Advice Podcast:
- Where Bryce’s entrepreneurial passion started
- Bryce’s current role as entrepreneur and the value he provides
- The one process that entrepreneurs can’t get wrong
- What sets Dew Wealth Management apart from other financial advisory firms
- Knowing your vision as an entrepreneur
- Understanding there is a step-by-step process behind every goal
- What’s in the pipeline for Dew Wealth Management
- Conscious Capitalism, With a New Preface by the Authors: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business by John Mackey
- Outliers: The Story of Success
Connect with Bryce Keffeler:
- Dew Wealth Management
- Bryce Keffeler on YouTube
- Bryce Keffeler on LinkedIn
- Bryce Keffeler on Instagram
- Bryce Keffeler on Facebook
- Bryce Keffeler on Twitter
- Bryce Keffler on Soundcloud
Turning Boring Money into FUN Money
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Expensive Advice. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more listeners, like you.