Jack Butcher is the Founder of Vizualize Value, a company that sprouted out of his need to have a fun business consulting firm focusing on making learning, teaching, and selling easier to visualize. He also founded Opponent, a content consultation company specializing in product innovation, branding, marketing, and growth. Before starting the two companies, Jack worked with various New York advertising companies as part of the creative and advertising teams.
Jack joins us to share his thoughts on money, the blockchain, and cryptocurrency. We discuss what inspired him to travel to New York and his career in advertising. We discuss how one tweet caused him to rethink his perspective on money and growth. We discuss how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted his business. We also discuss why crypto is here to stay, its appeal, and how it speeds up resource allocation.
“Don’t expect people to understand crypto until they use it.” – Jack Butcher
This week on the Expensive Advice Podcast:
- How Vizualize Value fared during the pandemic
- What made Jack rethink the way he vizualizes value
- Jack’s opinions on crypto and the switches that were flipped during COVID-19
- What the Not Investment Advice podcast is all about
- Why cryptocurrency users have a higher tolerance for risk
- The long-term appeal of cryptocurrency in resource allocation
- NFTs and why they’re a controversial subject
- What’s in the pipeline for Jack and his company
Connect with Jack Butcher:
- Visualize Value
- Visualize Value YouTube Channel
- Jack Butcher on LinkedIn
- Jack Butcher on Facebook
- Jack Butcher on Instagram
- Jack Butcher on Twitter
- Not Investment Advice Podcast
Turning Boring Money into FUN Money
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Expensive Advice. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | GooglePlay | Stitcher | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeart | Android | Podchaser | Deezer
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more listeners, like you.
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn. For more exclusive content and information, visit our website.
Leave A Comment