Adrienne Richardson owns Powerplay Media, a digital marketing company specializing in Facebook and Instagram ad optimization for business growth. Due to her lead generation expertise, her clients have generated over $50 million in new revenue over the past eight years. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Adrienne served in the Air Force as a paramedic from 1995 to 2002. She later graduated magna cum laude from Rowan University with a degree in Public Relations.
Adrienne joins me today to explain how she got started in digital marketing and what made her pursue a career specializing in Facebook and Instagram. She reveals why she’s not in a hurry to include other social media sites as part of her services. She describes the women who inspired her to become a digital marketing specialist. She discusses the value of being niche in any industry. Adrienne also shares what it was like being an entrepreneur and a mother to a newborn.
“The skillset and natural abilities I have—I didn’t know they would translate into what I’m doing now in this way.” – Adrienne Richardson
This week on the Expensive Advice Podcast:
- How Adrienne got started in digital marketing
- Adrienne’s experience in the military and what she learned
- Adrienne’s struggles with raising a child and finding work
- How Adrienne learned from Facebook ads
- What Adrienne hopes to accomplish soon
- Adrienne’s strategy for using social media like Facebook
- What Adrienne would change if she had to do it all over again
- Why Adrienne hesitates using other social media sites
- The value of being niche in the digital marketing space
- Adrienne’s thoughts on being a mother and a business owner
Connect with Adrienne Richardson:
Turning Boring Money into FUN Money
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Expensive Advice. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | GooglePlay | Stitcher | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeart | Android | Podchaser
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more listeners, like you.
Join us on Facebook and LinkedIn. For more exclusive content and information, visit our website.
Leave A Comment