Adrienne Richardson owns Powerplay Media, a digital marketing company specializing in Facebook and Instagram ad optimization for business growth. Due to her lead generation expertise, her clients have generated over $50 million in new revenue over the past eight years. Before becoming an entrepreneur, Adrienne served in the Air Force as a paramedic from 1995 to 2002. She later graduated magna cum laude from Rowan University with a degree in Public Relations.
Adrienne joins me today to explain how she got started in digital marketing and what made her pursue a career specializing in Facebook and Instagram. She reveals why she’s not in a hurry to include other social media sites as part of her services. She describes the women who inspired her to become a digital marketing specialist. She discusses the value of being niche in any industry. Adrienne also shares what it was like being an entrepreneur and a mother to a newborn.
“The skillset and natural abilities I have—I didn’t know they would translate into what I’m doing now in this way.” – Adrienne Richardson
This week on the Expensive Advice Podcast:
- How Adrienne got started in digital marketing
- Adrienne’s experience in the military and what she learned
- Adrienne’s struggles with raising a child and finding work
- How Adrienne learned from Facebook ads
- What Adrienne hopes to accomplish soon
- Adrienne’s strategy for using social media like Facebook
- What Adrienne would change if she had to do it all over again
- Why Adrienne hesitates using other social media sites
- The value of being niche in the digital marketing space
- Adrienne’s thoughts on being a mother and a business owner
Connect with Adrienne Richardson:
Turning Boring Money into FUN Money
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Expensive Advice. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more listeners, like you.